The SIEL show is waiting for you in 2013 !
Luc Lafortune, Guest of honor at SIEL 2013
© V. Vial
Luc Lafortune, lilghting designer of the Cirque du Soleil, will animate a conference for 300 privileged people at SIEL 2013.
SAVE THE DATE !
February, Tuesday 5.
For more information...
- DV2 invites you to three different interventions with prestigious speakers
The Audio - Lighting - Stage Equipments - Special Effects - Video workshops are doing their Festival.
Best Audio / Meyer Sound
DJ Eanov School
Roland Systems Group
Algam / Chauvet Professional
| Universal Effects
SIEL 2013, a new formula to develop...
Get your products tested by buyers and users
Of course you come to present all your equipment and the latest new products but, above all, you wish to add a genuine participative dimension by organising numerous workshops for demonstrations and tests of your products. Numerous brands have already reserved permanent workshops.
- 6 lighting showrooms
- 3 lighting console workshops
- 1 media server workshop
- 2 audio listening workshops
- 2 digital audio console workshops
- 1 video workshop (screens and software)
The latest products & innovations
The centre of the trade show
- The Innovations Forum is a presentation room in the centre of the trade show with the big new products on the market.
- Awarding of Trophies: The Etoiles du Siel These trophies will reward the star products and services of the previous year. The prizes will be awarded by a jury of experts and are open to all the exhibitors. In 2012, 25 products were short-listed and presented at the Innovations Forum and 9 of these products won an "Etoile du Siel".
- 3 thematic Villages: the Service-Providers Village for stage and event audiovisual needs in partnership with Synpase, the Bars&Clubs Village and the Training Village.
A place that matches the magic of live shows!
- Grande Halle de la Villette: a historic venue that has opened new perspectives for the Siel
- The Live Show “family” reunited: exceptional encounters between professionals
- Numerous popular events: a late opening on Tuesday evening, themed aperitif parties, areas dedicated to encounters between professionals, etc.